Navel center is considered to be the center of all organs of a human body. Solar plexus where all the body organs meet through various ways and keep the body subtle and flexible. Origin of Manipura chakra in yogic aspects. It controls our energy to strengthen and consolidate our health.
Approximately 7 cm beneath the navel an egg shaped lump of flesh is there. From there 72,864 nerves(nadi) are spread all over the body. It is normally pulled by some tissues, which keep it in place. If for any reason there these tissues get pulled by some other force the navel gets displaced and starts causing many health issues.
REASONS OF DISPLACEMENT OF NAVEL CENTER
Displacement of navel can happen to anyone at any time in life. There are various physical reasons that can displace your center of the body.
- Running without warming up.
- Lifting heavy weight with a jerk.
- Putting pressure on one side of the body.
- Staying empty stomach for a longer period of time.
- Eating heavy food all of a sudden after fasting.
- Uncomfortable Sexual activity.
SYMPTOMS OF DISPLACEMENT OF NAVEL CENTER
- If the navel is displaced upward then the following disease occurs- Constipation, Heart trouble, difficulty breathing, pain in back and palpitations.
- If the navel is displaced downwards then it causes loose motions, night fall, indigestion and pain in abdomen area.
- If the navel is displaced is a side like left or right it causes continuous pain inside the stomach and while keeping back straight.
SIGNS YOUR NAVEL IS DISPLACED
Here are some signs that may assure you have navel displacement.
- You are not able to bend forward and cannot touch your feet or even knee.
- Pain in stomach which is different from digestive issues.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Vomiting and nausea are the most common signs of navel displacement. Usually happen whenever you eat or drink something.
- When you press around your navel you feel throbbing(something like a heart beat) above or below navel. Use as most accurate way to know your navel position.
(Generally displacement of navel is considered normal and this issue resolve within 2-3 days but, when it acquires serious dimensions then it cannot be cured by modern medicines. Only yogic exercises can easily rectify it.)
SOME YOGASANA AND EXERCISES FOR BRING BACK YOUR NAVEL TO CENTER
Displaced navel can be the reason of pain while you bend forward. Go slow and try to touch ground with your finger tips. Ancient people perform this posture to bring back the navel to its actual place. Highly recommended. Practice this asana for 5 minutes. Do not force your body and use your breath to get into this posture. Easy and slow.
Slowly bend forward while exhaling. Keep your back straight and try to reach for your knee with your forehead. Take your time and do not rush. This asana usually be performed when your navel is displaced is right or left. Practice from both side for equal amount of time.
Note- Practice these asanas empty stomach and avoid if you have serious back problems, hernia or heart diseases.)
Hare Krishna 🙌