Mud has all the healing properties in it. It absorbs all the feces, waste, dirt and impurities of this world and still remains pure itself. Nature has the ability to digest everything in the form of soil and change it into the source of life. The food we eat, the oxygen we breathe and the water we consume to keep us alive are coming from the Mother Nature.
Healing Qualities of Mud
- It has the power to extract the poison
- It scratches the oldest feces stored in the body and dilutes them.
- It extracts toxins from the body.
- It is effective in swelling, pains, boils, burning sensations and fungus.
- It takes out heat from the body and gives required coolness.
- It provides body magnetic force which gives vigor and strength.
Mud therapy for various diseases
- Loose Motions
- Stomach ache
- Ailments of the Eye
- Helps to relax the body
Various uses of Mud Therapy
- Sleeping in mud – It is extremely effective for insomnia, nervous weaknesses, and body positioning.
- Mud Massage- By massaging and applying mud on the body, harmful air and poisonous elements can be removed.
- Mud Bath- Instead of soap once in a while if mud is applied and rub against the body, it helps to remove the disease.
- Walking Barefoot on Mud- This helps in curing kidney ailments, improving eyesight and increase magnetic power in the body.
- Mud Pack- It is very important in naturopathy and is used against many diseases. For all the ailments of abdomen, it is very important.
How to select Mud and make a pack?
- Selection of Mud- Mud could be any type but, should have been taken from a neat and clean place exposed to sun rays, extracted from 2 to 3 feet below the ground. It should be dried in sunlight then sieved before use.
- Preparation of Mudpack- Mud should be ground, sieved and then soaked in clean water twelve hours before use. At the time of use, spread half an inch layer of this wet paste of mud on a thin cotton cloth and put it on the spot where required, then cover it with a woolen cloth. It should be kept for 20-30 minutes or else the toxin extracted by mud will re-enter the body. Once used, the mud pack cannot and should not be used again.
Have a happy mud play 🙂
Hare Krishna ❤