Our body has fluid called blood. Blood can contain much toxic substance in it from the air, water, and food that we eat. It’s easier for the disease to enter in our body when the blood is not clean or toxic-free or we should say the main reason. To live a happy healthy life we need to understand many things like what causes toxic blood. Read about this here Toxic Blood| Thick and Dark color Blood Causes and Symptoms
In this blog, I will be sharing natural and effective methods to Purify your blood.
Remember it will take Time, Dedication, and Patience to see the results. In order to heal your body, you need to follow these methods given below.
Purification with the help of Food
Most of all the disease begins from an imbalance of food habits. The human body has two types of nature Alkaline and Acid. In the human body, 80% is alkaline and 20% is acid. Maintaining this ratio is the primary basis of health. Add more Alkaline food in your diet. What are Alkaline and Acidic foods?| How to balance Alkaline and Acid in your body?
- For the first two to three days live on juices like Amla, Carrot, Pineapple, White pumpkin, Lemon water, and Coconut water.
- Start adding more uncooked food in your diet and less acidic foods.
- Weekly fasts.
- Do not eat Maida, Refined sugars, Refined rice, Tea, Coffee, Alcohol, Chillies, Spices, and non-vegetarian food.
- Take basil leaves juice every day in the morning.
- Be on two days fast by only eating grapes.
- Do not eat all day and give your body rest for 5 hours in between the meal.
- Skip heavy dinner and have it before 6pm.
- Do not skip breakfast.
- Do not stay hungry and eat fruits, nuts, and salads, etc.
- Add colorful fruits and vegetables in your meal.
- Never overeat, it will not provide you more nutrients.
- Chew your food properly, digestion starts in the mouth.
For more. Read this. 7 Amazing Healthy Habits to live Disease-free
Purification with the help of Yoga asana
Yoga helps you in Increased energy, Improved sleep patterns, Better immunity, Balanced hormones, Improved digestion, Weight loss, Glowing skin, Shiny hair, Good Feeling, etc. Yoga has all the goodness of this world and helps in healing your body completely. Gives the complete relaxation to the mind, body, and soul. By practicing asana you develop strength, flexibility, and balance in life. With the practice, you tend to focus your body and mind. Did you know you create space for your body to generate sweat as toxins and purify the blood while practicing yoga? Learn yoga poses that will help you detox.
Purification with the help of Pranayama
Breathing practices help you exhale toxins with the path of your both nostrils. Massages your organs to work properly and left you with calm feeling Pranayama- The Ultimate Life’s Source
Oxygen goes to the blood vessels deep in our lungs and then on to all parts. As our body uses oxygen, it releases waste products from blood called toxins. We get rid of carbon dioxide when we breathe out. Lungs are one huge part of our body to get the toxins out with every breath you take. Isn’t it is the easiest way to get rid of poisonous substance? Say YES to More deep breaths xX
Purification with the help of Nature
Nature doesn’t play an important role in our life but, it is our life. Nature is us and we are nature. With a proper consumption of Fresh air, Sunshine, Water and nourish our body with fruits and vegetables anyone can heal themselves.
Our body is made up in such a form that we cannot skip any of them or we will face illness sooner or later because without a bliss of nature none human can survive. Have you ever thought about Why do we feel good with Nature?