Constipation is a very common gastrointestinal disorder can be experienced by anyone in their life. Timely defecation is not there, Difficulty in passing stool and feeling heaviness in the abdomen area. This consequential leads to many other diseases.
To treat any disease from its root you need to understand the causes and origin. Once you are able to understand your body, you can cure it completely naturally. Learn more about Constipation here Constipation and Bloating: Root Causes
- Chapatti should be made of wheat containing chaff in it. Chaff contain all the fiber in it and really good for passing stool very easily. Do not separate it from the dough and CHew it properly.
- Uncooked food shall be taken in your daily meal plan Like Sprouted cereals, Fruits, Vegetables.
- Add fruits like Guava, Grapes, Papaya, Coconut, Spinach, Methi seeds, Cabbage, Apple, Cucumber, Carrot, Beetroot, Tomato, Wood apple, Walnuts, and figs. Try adding two to three fruits every day in your plate as it helps in good digestion and better poop. You can make a fruit salad or smoothie with most of them.
- Lemon water and Coconut water should be taken and avoid having soda.
- Juices of Fruits and vegetables like Cucumber, Bottle guard, White pumpkin, Carrot, and Spinach should be taken at least four times a week. It works amazingly to remove toxin substance from the intestine.
- Raw Spinach can be taken in the morning, It cures chronic constipation in a few days.
- 20-50 Soaked raisins can be eaten daily in the morning along with its water.
- Drink warm water with lemon at night for better motions in the morning.
- Wheatgrass juice helps in treating chronic constipation.
- Triphala powder also cleans up the colon and help in building clear and healthy intestine.
- Drink water from a green bottle processed in sunlight. Trust this process, it works wonders in the constipated stomach.
- Take buttermilk by adding black pepper, roasted cumin seeds(Jeera), Dry mint leaves in it.
- Take Psyllium(Isabgol) two spoons with normal temperature milk or yogurt for instant relief.
- On an empty stomach for 20-25 minutes apply wet mud pack or wet pack.
- Take a hip bath regularly at normal temperature water.
- For a few days take enema regularly.
Yoga and Exercises:
- After meals sit in Vajrasana for five minutes. Vajrasana- The Source of Control if Vajrasana is practiced after waking up in the morning then clearing bowels to become easy.
- In the morning take a walk for three to four kilometers. If you are unable to go for a walk in the morning go anytime a day, Take the walking path to reach and not transport, take stairs and not an escalator.
- Practice Yoga every day for 20 minutes a day. It helps in moving your body muscles and intestinal walls, contraction helps in passing stool easily.
- Practice Asana like Sarpasana, Urdhvahastottanasana, Katichakrasana, Udrakarshasana, Vajrasana, Mandukasana, Kakasana, Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana, Malasana and Padhastasana.
- Sitting for a long time in the same position and not sitting with a back straight.
- Eating late at night.
- Drinking water just after and in between the meals.
- Not adding food rich in fiber or removing fiber from the flour and fruits by taking off the peel.
- Chilli, spicey and fried food should be avoided.
- Eating fast and not taking time to chew it properly.
- Avoid eating fruits like Banana and Pomegranate.
- Stop taking Maida (fine flour).
- Do not lie after taking heavy meal and take a few minutes of walk.
- Heavy food at night as your body will not be moving enough at night and it should be easily digestible.
- Eating all the time and not taking enough gaps in between your meal. Be on weekly fast so that your body takes time to heal and rest from digestion.
Have a happy day!
Hare krsihna ❤